- March 2019: “Threatening and targeting of public officials in the Prosecution Project (tPP) dataset” Data report prepared on request for media.
- August 2019: Chapekis, Athena, and Sarah M. Moore. “The Prosecution of ‘Others’: Presidential Rhetoric and the Interrelation of Framing, Legal Prosecutions, and the Global War on Terror.” Critical Studies on Terrorism 12, no. 3 (July 3, 2019): 533–53. https://doi.org/10.1080/17539153.2019.1599164.
- 22 February 2019: Panel presentation at “Race, Class, Gender and Sexuality Symposium”, sponsored by the Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies Program, Miami University.
- Athena Chapekis and Sarah M. Moore, “The prosecution of ‘others’: Presidential rhetoric and the interrelation of framing, prosecutions, and the Global War on Terror”
- Alexandria Doty, “The Effects of. Gender on Sentencing Within Terrorism Prosecution: Are Women Sentenced to a Significantly Different Prison Sentence than Men when they are Charged with Similar Acts of Terrorism?”
- Hannah Hendricks, “Othered Status: The Death Penalty and White Supremacist Rhetoric”
- Michael Loadenthal, “Studying Political Violence While Indicted: Against Objectivity and Detachment”
- 7 February 2019: Sharing the Tools and Approach of the Prosecution Project as Applied Sociological Research [SOC462: Applied Sociological Research]
- 19 & 21 February 2019: Exploring Descriptive and Inferential Statistical Analysis using tPP [SOC462: Applied Sociological Research]
- 16 January 2019: Exploring Race and Ethnicity with tPP, Antioch College Department of Anthropology. [ANTH 270: Anthropology of Social Movements]
- 18 October 2018: tPP and the World of Undergraduate Research. [PSY112: Foundational Experiences in Psychology]
- 10 October 2018: Office of Research for Undergraduates panel discussion featuring Dr. Naaborle Sackeyfio and the Prosecution Project, “Perspectives from Miami Social Science Undergraduate Researchers.” Sponsored by SOURCE [King Library AIS]
- 6 April 2018: Public Critique of tPP Design and Method by Member of FBI’s Joint Terrorism Taskforce. [Department of Sociology, Miami University, UPH 258]
tPP in the News
- 30 May 2019: “AOC says she gets death threats after organizations air ‘hateful messages’ about her” [USA Today]
- 26 March 2019: “Prosecutions for death threats against US politicians spiked last year” [Quartz]
- 1 December 2018: TV interview with tPP Director about the 2018 FBI Hate Crimes Report and the utility of tPP
- 16 November 2018: “As hate crimes rise across the U.S., a Miami team researches political motivations and prosecution” [Miami University News and Communications]